Rick Hendrick Chevrolet is located in Duluth, GA, is looking for Corvette Sales Consultants with a proven track record to join our team. Our average Corvette Sales Consultants make $60,000 - $80,000 with our Top Performers making in excess of $100,000 per year! All new hires will be set up for success by attending the training course “Selling the Hendrick Way" during the paid training period. www.HendrickAtlanta.com
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet is the winner of the Dealer of the Year award 2 years in a row. Rick Hendrick Chevrolet is the #1 Chevrolet retailer in the Southeast region. Employee satisfaction rate is over 90%.
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet believes in promoting Associates and Managers within our dealership. We believe in Respect, Integrity, Great Teamwork, Honesty and Trust which are our core values that we live by each and every day.
We have opened a new dealership and have promoted from within to fill those positions. This has opened up Corvette Sales Consultant positions at our dealership. Chevrolet is announcing and bringing to the market the newest 2014 C7 Stingray which is predicted to be the best yet. Come find out why we are so different than the stereotypical auto dealership. At Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, everyone wins together!
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with Corvette customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience. Candidate should have extensive knowledge in Corvette’s and their history.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Meets dealership sales goals.
• Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
• Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
• Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
• Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
• Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
• Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
• Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
• Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
• Engages in business development.
• Addresses customer concerns.
• Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
• At least 1 year Chevrolet/Corvette experience preferred
• Professional appearance and strong communications skills
• Basic computer skills a plus
• Proven track record
• Strong record of positive Customer Service results
• Team oriented
• Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
• Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
• Medical and prescription coverage
• Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
• We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
• Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
• Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
• Opportunities for career advancement.
**Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in Rick Hendrick Chevrolet.
Please submit resume in confidence to Jason Kopplin, Corvette Manager, at Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.