The Next President Should be a Vette Guy

Item Posts    Sort Order

The Next President Should be a Vette Guy

HendrickCorvette HendrickCorvette
Cross-Fire Crazy | Posts: 30 | Joined: 02/12
Posted: 09/27/12
12:03 PM

Just my two cents on why we'd be better off with a Vette Guy as the next President.

Check it out: my latest blog

Do you agree? Smile  
Chris Lindamood
Corvette Sales
Email: Chris.Lindamood@HendrickAuto.com
Cell: 517-240-1280

http://www.chevroletcorvetteusa.com/

Duntov001 Duntov001
I watched Corvette Summer | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/16/12
03:24 PM

Well, way I see it is like this, Rick.

Like him or not, the current President of the United States saved GM. PERIOD.

Against very heavy Republican opposition. There were senators from states that had Toyota, Honda and BMW plants, all  heavily supported by our tax dollars, screaming for GM to be shut down.

WHY?

Regardless, Obama floated the cash for GM to survive and reorganize. Never, since GMC started as Grabowsky Motor Corporation over a hundred years ago, had GM ever been in that much trouble. Not even during the Great Depression.

Additionally, Obama created a viable way for Chrysler to survive. His China off shoring Millionaire opponent (Mitt and his Billionaire buddies) wanted to have our US auto industry broken up and sold off, so they could make more money,. Saving GM and Chrysler saved 7 million jobs in total, when we look at the down stream (suppliers and after market) effect of the two companies being broken up and sold off to the Chinese like Hummer.

Talking about people who once ran for President and their cars, George Romney was CEO of AMC.

Where is AMC today???  

pepsi1 pepsi1
Duntov Incarnate | Posts: 88 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 10/17/12
07:39 PM

Heay I don't how many of you remember Bill Clinton had classic Mustangs. He helped the clunker bill go bye,bye.  

6Shooter 6Shooter
I watched Corvette Summer | Posts: 24 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 10/23/12
01:00 AM

Bush put up the 1st money, Obama just followed suit...  
6Shooter