Corvette Sales
Email: Chris.Lindamood@HendrickAuto.com
Cell: 517-240-1280

http://www.chevroletcorvetteusa.com/

lonewolf11 lonewolf11
Duntov Incarnate | Posts: 105 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 02/04/13
10:06 AM

Adam, not sure if you meant to reply to the post or on your website due to the time you posted this & as yet no relpies. At any rate I'll throw in my 2 cents worth. Since to me there are many factors that go into a difficult decision making on which generation, which model, which options on the particular Corvette may have for that year, if one is going the "original all stock" or "restomod" or just playing with ones own idea's & making it work for their application. Now, presuming (I really don't like to "assume" as you know the spelling behind this one) that what is meant by which would I prefer on a personal level, not deviating from just a purchase of what you see is what you get, I am still split between the newest C7 or if I would go the C3 route. There are so many advancements made from model to model that I guess it all comes down to one's own preferences. If I were a rich man I would have a Corvette from each generation & with what I percieve to be the best optioned equiped example; 1969 L71 or 1970 ZR-1/LT1 vs say a 1987 (like I have) or the new C7. What it boils down to given on any type of budget, any Corvette is better than NO Corvette!  
Gregorio Lonewolf

pepsi1 pepsi1
Duntov Incarnate | Posts: 88 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 02/05/13
10:30 AM

Adam
  Back in the day when someone had a Vette man they had money. The status symbol. I couldn't afford one. But I remember those beautifull Sting Rays.
  My kid brother has a 2002 Z06. It was fine as he put it. But at 40,000 miles it was costing him a lot keep it running. He said I bought it to drive it. Not to look at it. (Where he lives in Florida) every other driveway has atleast one Corvette in it. He now has parked it, and drives it to the car club ralleys. I tried to talk him into buying another Corvette. He's not going for it.
  I like the 2014 myself. I don't like all the electronics, but that's me.
Thanks
Bob  

1vettegirl 1vettegirl
I watched Corvette Summer | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/07/13
06:13 PM

We got two corvette's 56' & 66", so that should say a lot! Nice to be here!

Both are R&R and waiting now on 66' for 3 yrs. and now we are promised again real soon! Any day now! That is the hardship with setbacks. Money is always the issue.

The 56', well who knows, that is on the back burner!
What a beauty!

Nova project and T-Birds!
1959 Invicta, almost ready, as is, huge white wall tires, detailed, original paint and here and there some little loss of chipped paint. 45,000 original miles. Original sales purchase. Well taken care of.

And finally, how about anything you name we may have it, well almost!
Many stored!

We are retired!
Need to flip some soon.